Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Inspiration on a Windowsill




These pictures reflect my latest sources of inspiration for setting up house & feeding my family.

I found that quirky ring awhile back, packed it on a whim along with handmade scissors from Japan (a gift from my mom), a hand-embroidered piece of art from the amazing Angela Walters (for my birthday), a vintage mint vase from Jill DiCicco as a surprise Christmas gift, my very-much loved birds from my sister Abby, and a card (the first I received in Oz!) from my sister-in-law Karen.

These treasures have become my design inspiration--the mint green led me to purchase a mint leather couch which I LOVE. And the creams & browns & golds in the birds & ring were echoed in the rest of the items we purchased to furnish our living space.

More about cooking inspiration in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment