Thursday, June 12, 2014

An Interview with Simeon


How has Australia been different than you expected?

Well, it doesn't seem different. The only thing different from America is the birds.

Is that different than what you expected?

Well, I didn't thing the birds would look THAT different. I mean, like, they're hilarious. I didn't think they'd be black & white with an orange beak. Then, I didn't think there would be a lot of turkey's. The only thing that's weird is I thought there would be a lot of lizards. I've been here 4 days and I have only seen one!

Tell me about your house. What do you like about it?

I like that it has an empty room in the basement so we can put toys there. And the basement is as big as our house.

I like the yard--the back has a lot of Palm trees. I like to look at how huge they are--cuz some are big and some are small. There's one that's only a foot tall.

Thanks, Simeon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Simo. Can't wait to hear more about life in Oz. Keep good notes!

    ReplyDelete